WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day after Christmas

     The bed was horrible.!!  I got just about no sleep.  Because it is over the storage area and it was very cold and the bed just sucked the warmth out of me.  I tried the couch and the heater fan was so loud it was like sleeping next to a generator so back to the bed.  I doubled up all my blankets to lay on and put on long underwear, my robe one blanket and my coat.  I was warm on top but still not really warm.  My sister says she has some kind of mattress pad we can try tonight. 
     So, this is VA, 6 inches of heavy wet snow and it's still coming down .  The dogs are happy, but me, not so much. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 45deg. 

1 comment:

  1. sheep and ducks are all tucked in ready for the 1to 2 ft of snow they are forcasting. Ben did a great job holding the sheep while I was working. Yes the hay is covered . Figures its cold there I was hoping you would be warm.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete