WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just another cold day in VA

     Joan,Mike and Michael left for home this am about 7 and called about 5 to say they got there. No reports on how things are there from them yet.
     I hooked up the trailer and dragged it to an RV place today and they sent me to Western Auto who sent me home to drive around some more to try and get the brakes to act up again . They didn't so I guess I will be driving to Ga anyway.  I also tried to get the leak in the faucet fixed but they suggested I wait until I get to a warmer place so I didn't have to winterize again before I left here.  They also showed me how to take the faucet apart myself, but  I don't think I want to do it.  I filled the propane tanks up. I guess the heat in the trailer uses a lot of propane.  I LIKE to be warm.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment