WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 2 and 3 ASCA trial

No qualifying duck runs on Sat or Sun for us.  What the F'?

Dually fiished his OPen Cattle , open sheep, advanced sheep and open ducks this weekend with one advanced duck leg . 3 more legs and he WTCH's.  I should have bu;mped him up to ADV cattle but hindsight is 2020.

Dare was consistent  this weekend  and he hasn't been consistent before. He had some very nice runs and I am pretty happy with him.

The trial was done by 3 today and I am working on closing up and hooking up the trailer and I plan to get an early start.  I need to do a load of laundry first and go out to dinner and then I can hook it up. But it will be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment