WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trial Fla 2011 Asher Dell Farm

The trial is over and we did ok.  Not great , not even good, just ok.The sheep were dead dog broke and way too heavy  for B course dogs.  Dare won Std B yesterday and 2nd today.  Dually got excused yesterday and we got thru the class but no Q today.  He screwed up the outrun lift and fetch royally(no pun intended)
Dare Q'd both ADV A duck classes.We will have a Masters title in no time. LOL
Dually Q'd both days in STD A ducks.   But in Std B ducks we got excused both days. Well yesterday we got excused and he grabbed ducks today and I thought I heard a thank you but apparently really didn't but I leashed him up anyway and we woudn't have Q'd at any rate.

I don't know if I like AKC stuff. Seems like a lot of waiting around like agility. Probably should have entered Dare in ADV A sheep . should coulda woulda.

I am pulling out tomorrow sometime and going to a campground somewhere and finishing up on Tues. Norma   has to go someplace tomorrow so no point in hanging around.  We talked about bringing my sheep down here and using them here for 3 mos and then trucking them home.  I would have to buy or rent some sort of home while I was here.  Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment