WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Road Trip

    Going to an AHBA trial in Pa tomorrow.  I am taking all of my dogs and Betty and 2 of  her dogs.  It will be  very cozy.  Betty is concerned all is not going to fit.  I think it will be ok.  I will double up Dare and Peaches but I have a crate divider.  They will not have a lot of room, but that's fine.

Dually is entered in level 2 HTD and HTAD  and Dare is Level 3 on ducks inHTAD and sheep in HTD I think.  We'll see when we get there what I actually entered. I'm sure it will be a laid back trial. We plan to drive back on SUnday night. That might be a mistake now that I think about it. Oh well. Sunday night traffic thru NY is not good. Oh WEll. We will be fine.

It's 20 deg here and got to almost 30 today, but I had lessons and they went really well. Nice work by BoKay and Kathy  and Spike too. Her friend Jane has 2 very nice aussies that are getting turned on too.

Ed is making some progress on cutting trees down on the hill . Should have taken some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment