WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm home

It was a quick trip home, 2 days.  spent the night in a rest area in VA but when I woke up and tried to start the truck, the battery was dead.  The rest area attendant was nice enough to jump start me at 6am and off I went .  Day 2 was a 12 hr drive and I got home at 6pm.  I just pulled the truck and trailer into the driveway and unloaded a few things for the night. 
In the morning I backed the trailer into  it's spot near the pasture and unloaded the rest and winterized the trailer(again).  I  think it's there for the rest of the winter although I would love to go back to Fl and stay for a few months. Not this year I guess, but definitely next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment