WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day of rest??

  I don't have anything I have to do today.  I woke up a little late but still before 8 and played on the computer all  morning after walking dogs.  The dog walk area is right outside the trailer but no  fences so it's really a dog "walk"

I went out around noon to try and find Roger's place. No luck. HOpefully someone will tell me how to get there tonight ..The gps said I was there but it sure didn't look like a house and a farm.  I was low on gas so instead of looking around I went back to town and got gas for  2.99 gal. What a deal.

Then we had lunch at Sonic.  chili dog and coke and on to Jeffers pet supply superstore.  It really wasnt' very big and not many good deals. I didnt' buy anything, but they had a nice secluded area to run the dogs off of the parking lot.  I took everybody out and started to walk into the field and Mikey took off for the parking lot. So I am chasing him and yelling at the other dogs to lie down which of course they did not .  I have no idea where Mikey thought he was going but he was moving at  fast little walk. By the time I caught him, and he ducked away from me once, Dare was all the way up to the warehouse building. Good thing they are dog friendly, but I called and he came tearing across the parking lot and we all went into the field for some running. I had to keep a line on Mikey because he wasn't going to stay with us at all.

Then back to the campground and I watched a Doc Martin show on netflix and played on the computer all afternoon.  I just turned the AC on because I couldnt' get it to cool down in here much.  Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and cool.  It will be good to work dogs , but cold for me.

1 comment:

  1. perhaps Mikey thought that you should have bought him something I can just picture it and him trotting away " I can't hear you I'm deaf you know "

    ReplyDelete