WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day at Norma's

We left Amy’s about 10am today and Dare didn’t want to leave.  I had to trick him into getting in the car. Well I had to trick him into coming out from underneath the trailer or wherever he was hiding. I went to the gate into the livestock pens, but to be nice. I let him gather up the goats and bring them and then drive them off and then I caught him and we had a fight about getting into the car.  He liked being at Amy’s house and so did I . Wonderful people and fun to play card games with. Next year will be my year for a possible win.  Right Amy?

It took me a little over an hr to find Norma’s house in ST Cloud and I pulled in and parked and unhooked and set up the trailer.  The dogs have a wonderful fenced in yard with a big pond in it to play in. I didn’t’ let Mikey in there because I thought he might drown.  They are all wet and smelly tonight.

So around noon , I loaded everybody up again and we went off to find Norma’s veterinary clinic.  I didn’t know it was hers but soon found out the whole sordid story.  She is a glutton for punishment.  We chatted for about an hr and then I took off the find Judith Kelly’s place in Malabar.  It was a good hr from the clinic.  Beautiful place though.  I needed to work the dogs  there a little before the trial there on Sat,Sun.  Good thing   I did because Dare was his usual “ Where am I and what am I doing here for his first fews runs. I worked ducks in the duck arena and then took them both onto B  course where we worked on outruns. They both cut in badly so we fixed that and then worked on Dare’s pace a little.   It was in the 70’s and the dogs were a little hot.

I finally got the water in the holding tank to work but , there is still some sort of short when I turn on a light, the heater fan goes on.  It did turn off this time, but weird. No it’s not off, I can hear it turning on and gearing up and gearing down.  Now it’s the 3 light switches as you walk in the door and then the bathroom light seemed to turn it on today too.

I’m waiting for Norma to come home so we can go out and get some food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment