WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

ASCNE TRIAL TODAY in NH

  It is over 2 hrs up to the trial and I am only entered in Cattle which will be the first 2 runs of the day and then you have to wait until 6 pm for awards.  It would cost me $60 in gas to get  there and back and the entries cost me  $110 so by not going I am only losing  $50.  I can live with that.   I don't need the cattle legs and I don't have enough low iodine food to go or the whole day so I will stay  home. I slept in, and  will work my dogs here and maybe clean some house.

I have a clinic this coming weekend and I have to start to straighten things up.  The outside looks pretty good but the inside can always use some cleaning.

Last night before going to bed , I worked on the excel program that will keep the scores for my upcoming AHBA trial. I have to switch some things  around to make it work and it still needs a bit of tweaking. But I like to do that and I need to do it so I can check it off of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment