WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

more puppy news

THey all passesd their ear and eye tests today and that's all I know.

Hot and muggy today. I got nothing done. Just remembered there is a load of laundry still in the washer. Not going down now.

My contractor Bill stopped by today to discuss the bathroom renovation again.  He is going to try and bag another ladies job and start mine.  I told him it needed to be done by Sept 26.  He said he could do it if he didn't have to start the other job which was going to be a very big job.  I might meet the plumber tomorrow .  I need to change the location of the shower faucets and drains.   It's moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment