WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Screaming is lessening

  Or I am managing it better,not sure.  Edge sleeps a lot and if I wait until he is tired to put him in a crate then he whines a bit and maybe screams once and off to sleep he goes, but it's not a good idea to put him in an xpen and try to work stock.   Dare also has quickly determined that if I put Edge in a crate , he could scream ,so as soon as I open the crate door, Dare leaves. Last night he went under the baby gate at the top of the stairs and of course the baby gate went flyiing down the stairs after him.  Those gates make a lot of noise at 1:30am.

Puppy has been really good about peeing and pooping outside.  I am very vigilant.  He went out in the sprinkling rain this am and didn't think that was a good idea , so I a little worried now that it is coming down pretty heavily. I took him out with me yesterday to the granite store and we walked around there and met people and he was very good. I think that tired him out.

An old friend came over last night with her 3 dogs and we tried them on the stock. The little dog that she thought was a corgi,sheltie cross did nothing, the golden retriever chased them a little but the dog that looked like a harrier cross was very keen and could be worked.  The little dog might turn on, you never know.

My shower wallboard will be delivered on Wed afternoon and I went to get my granite cut for the vanity top yesterday.  Moving along  now.  My contractor took my buffet/vanity home with him to get the top off and cut the legs down and paint it and get it ready to install. Yay. Taking showers in the trailer is getting a little old. It's not bad but it's much nicer to not have to walk out of the house to get clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment