WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

puppy is here

   Man on the Edge is here--I was undecided about his call name until he snarked at the ACD  puppy that cindy got today not once but numerous times to he has a bit of an edge to him so that will be his call name...Edge.
We got up at 4:30 and on the road to Logan airport at 5:30.  The flight was due to arrive at 6:45 and we were there, but they had not unloaded them yet so we left for 15 min and came back.  And when we came  back we could here a puppy screaming . I said "Cindy , That is your puppy" and she said Oh no "It must be your puppy". I was right. She has a screamer, but mine is no shrinking violet about making noise.   He did lots of crying today. I think he is overtired. Can't imagine why.  Long flight and he had to pee and poop in the crate poor baby. And they were thirsty pups.  Right now he is sleeping in a crate and I worry about the rest of the night.

 He met Peaches and Dare and Dually.  They all corrected him one way or another for some unseen infraction of dogdom.  Dare was jumped on and he didn't like it. Peaches was just snarky and Dually was just plain Dually. He hates anybody near him and so did much growling. They will be buds soon I hope.

In the meantime, My bathroom has been demolished and I still have a toilet, but no shower. I showered last night in the travel trailer and that was fine.  My shower wallboard shipped today and should be here in5 days and I picked out the tile for the floor, but I am waiting to hear how long it will take to get. Can't finish bathroom with no tile. Shower floor is in and replumbed. Electric has been redone .  Making progress.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, there's nothing like the excitement of a new puppy. Makes me want one, but I know I need to wait. So, keep on bloggin' about the new addition. I can live vicariously through you and not have the potty training that goes with a new baby : )

    ReplyDelete