WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ant update

  I bought some ant spray yesterday and I sprayed under the trailer and inside the storage areas where most of the ants seemed to be congregating. After I sprayed the first time the propane alarm went off and it would not shut off. Peaches hates that loud piercing whistle .  I tried to shut it off by using the breakers , but that didnt' work. Iguess I would have to pull out the "correct" fuse.  Not happening. So I waited it out , but I had to try to shut it off by unscrewing from the wall. What I did find out was that it was a plastic box that was really not connected to the front plate so putting it back together so that the lights on it actually work may not be possible. I think I need some glue and it may not be worth my while.  Anyway no ants on the floor this morning.

Norma and I plan to go to the Orlando animal shelter to see if they have any suitable scent dogs for her to adopt today.

yesterday I spent the morning arranging or 4 round bales of hay to be delivered to my friend who is taking care of 4 sheep and 3 goats of mine.  She was way overpaying for the hay she was getting and hence I was overpaying. I got her enough to last beyond me getting back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment