WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 21, 2013

The last 3 days

My sister Carol. and my brother in law Mike are staying in Orlando for a week, so I spent Fri night with them. We went to dinner.

Sat I got up at Odark thirty and went to Palm Bay for an AKC judging seminar.  Not sure why it was called a judging seminar. She spent an inordinate amount of time telling all of us how to train our students and also a lot of time "selling" the AKC program.  Also half the day was spent on HT PT. Very little time on advanced work.  Only 1 hr on C course.  She did show a video of a very nice run that we were allowed to pick apart. It was eye opening. Made me question how Dare has Q'd ever on any course.

Sunday I worked DAre and Dually in the am on the sheep here and then I met Carol and we went to Leu Gardens in Orlando.  It was a very pretty place but not really in  bloom. Then we got take out from the Smokhouse and watched a little bit of the football game. Mike explained some things to me and it's the first time I have ever understood some of a football game.

Today I am hoping we will go  buy some more sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment