WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Where's Dare?

   I let him go with Norma this morning to the clinic to be neutered at 7am  and it's 5:30 and they aren't back yet.  I know he is ok because she texted me at noon to say he was fine.  His tooth that he cracked trying to get out of a crate needs to be capped $$$$$. 

So while I have been waiting I have been emailing all my students and settting up Jan's clinic in April and
Rogers' clinic in June.  I guess I need to start working on the paperwork for the one day AHBA trial that I will offer while Roger is here. (or there). I also went out and went grocery shopping and I picked up some RV cleaner and I washed half of the trailer. The half that was in the shade.  It's all in the shade now so I could go finish it but I dont' want to overextend myself haha.

I also got shrimp for supper and wild rice.  It's a new recipe so we'll see if it's any good. And all the while I am watching world's worst tenants.  scary!!stuff!!

Also figured out today that Dually did finish his Int Cattle title last weekend.  Nice.

He's back and not very happy. Very thirsty. Keeps whining at me to go out so he can go to the pond.  He might as well be speaking English.  I gave him some water and spread it out over a few hrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment