WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Ripley's Believe it or Not

Yesterday while Carol and Mike went back to Universal , went to Pilates and got my hair cut and  did laundry.  They were done around 3 so I met them at Ripley's and we went in.

The building supposedly fell into a sinkhole as they were finishing up construction, but not sure I believe that. Because if you pull Ripleys up on the internet, there are a few weird buildings.Anyway it was fun. I had a pretty server reaction to the " crooked room"  my brain did  not like that room at all. I didn't even have to go in it to get a reaction , I just had to look in it.  I was happy to get out of it.  We spent about and hour and a half maybe less and then went to dinner at Olive Garden.  Gotta love Olive Garden.  good salads!

So today, Carol and Mike came over to see where I was living before they returned home.  We went into St Cloud and I showed them one house I had looked at and then we went to lunch at Chimentos. Very good Italian place.  Carol and I walked around the center of town a bit.  Found an outstanding antique store.  Great quality stuff.  They left around 3 and here I am blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment