WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Why?

Why is  it that whenever I think something can't possibly go wrong it does?  I went to Tractor Supply with Clayton this morning. I actually met him there. I needed to buy some more cattle panels and some t posts  and Norma needed some horse panels and Clayton has the trailer that can haul the stuff. Anyway I went in and paid for everything and then I saw them loading the panels so I gave Clayton the receipt and I left. He came back with 30 wooden posts instead of t posts.  AGhhhh. 
So I called Tractor Supply and asked them what tposts were and she said they were wooden posts (that's what Clayton said too) I countered with up north t posts are metal so she put me on hold and when she came back she said  Sorry --Ya no kidding , now the poor kid had to go all the way back and exchange all the posts.   Moral of the story, I should have stayed until they loaded everything and not left it to a kid.  A good kid , but a kid.

So now I have enough posts and panels to put a working pen up and we plan to do that tomorrow morning. I started it tonight. I had to restring some electric fence, but didn't finish it.

Dare is doing very well today. His incision is closed up already and he is  much less uncomfortable.  Not trying to get at it all the time and not swelling.

I made a great Taco soup for dinner and we watched the move " Away to Me". They did a good job on it.

1 comment:

  1. I have Away to Me, too. When I watched it, the whistles sure got my dog's attention. I really liked the movie.

    ReplyDelete