WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Trip to Ikea

We went out today to check out another 2 animal shelters but there were no suitable dogs. We are looking for labs or lab crosses and they have to be young but not puppies. We did see 2 purebred black shepherds, a purebred rottie, pure boxer and 1 cute little mixed breed pup that probably weighed 3 lbs (small breed)Boy was he a cutie.  I think I could like a little one like that. 

So we were in Orlando and had to wait to get into one of the animal shelters so we walked thru IKEA.  It was my first time in the store. I was more impressed with their stuff in person than I was when I looked on line at it.  I thought they might  have some cabinets that I could live with and I found a quartz countertop that I really liked. No kitchen sink though.

When I got home and turned on the tv , the dish wasn't working .  I checked all the connections and the one on the tv was bent down.  Loose dogs got on top; of the receiver and probably tangled in the wires.  Fortunately , I had another cable and threw out the bent one and added the new one.

Dare's bloodwork came back today and he is good to go tomorrow. He is getting neutered.  I hope this is the right thing for him and it doesn't take anything away from him.  The vet is also going to look at his tooth that he chipped and seems to be bothering him.

No comments:

Post a Comment