WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, May 19, 2014

last night

I just looked back on the blog and the first cluster I reported was April 15 so they should be receding at this point. It's interesting to me that I am getting them only every 2 days. I have never had that happen before that I can remember anyway. So of course I had one at 11:15 last night and it took 45 min to get rid of it and then again I was woken up at 1:30, but that was a short 15 min one and it allowed me to go back to sleep. I woke up at 7 with virtually no residual headache which are usually the things I hate the most. So Betty will come over and I will give her a lesson and make her help me with my dogs so I get to work too today since it is my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment