WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stock Trailer

AFter last weeks accident with the horse trailer and knowing I had to scrap it, I've been looking on Craigslist for a stock trailer. I found one yesterday and emailed the owner and I went to Ct to look at it today. Nat and Joe met me and we agreed it looked in pretty good shape so I bought it. I am going to pick it up tomorrow evening and I post a pic or 2. It's bright red! I worked Dually on the sheep in the arena and he made the crossdrive from 4 to 5 just perfectly. Maybe working the ducks on that is helping . I dont' know but I'll take it. Then we worked the cows and we had one cow that wanted to go anyplace but where we wanted her to go. Dually's tongue was hanging after that work out. I put most of the A course up by myself this morning except for the crossdrive panels. I will put them up tomorrow if I feel well and Betty comes over to help me. I also put the numbers up in the arena so we can have a visual. Tonight might be a headache night since last night was not. Gosh I hope this cycle ends soon. Chinese food for supper and now I am going to make some popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment