WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

more clusters--excalation

So I was tired last night because I am not getting my normal amount of sleep and I went to bed at 8:30 and immediately got a bad cluster as soon as I laid down. I did get in the shower because the hot water helps but I ran out of hot water because I no longer have the big 80 gal hot water heater :-(. Finally get rid of that one 1.5 hrs and lay down and immediately get another one, but not as bad. get rid of that one and fall asleep and wake up 30 min later with another one. NOt a good night. but it was midnight now and it let me sleep until 6am. I feel kinda woozy this morning but hopefully no clusters today. I have lessons this am and then I have a duck demo this afternoon at a school in Grafton. Not sure which dogs to take. I can only take 2 because I need room in the truck to take panels and the bridge and the duckies. Should be fun as long as I feel ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment