WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 21, 2016

good to be home --south

  The weekend trial was pretty much a flop. the cows won.  Edge was an ass.  Big training holes. He finished his ADVd title and I could see a huge flaw in that training too.  I handled around it to a 2nd place finish.   I left early yesterday and got on the road by 12:30 and home by 8:30. 
This morning was cold cold cold and windy too.  I unloaded the frig in the trailer and got the laundry ready to take to laudromat.  I went about noon and then to the library and grocery store.  I picked up some corned beef and cabbage and put it on the stove as soon as I got home. It was ready around 6 and I have been overeating since then.

I took Edge out to work the goats.  I used shake cans with him tonight to get my flanks.  It confused him a  bit but I think we worked it out.

I worked Kip too and I think I have to be quieter and calmer with him than I have been. He seems to flinch when I give him commands so that makes me believe I am sounding too harsh with him.

Dually played a lot of ready set go and he is overtired.  He has been growling at me a lot tonight.  Never sure if he is growling at me or the dogs outisde,but tonight he was inthe back bedroom no whre near the other dogs and I reached down to pet him and he growled.  No doubt it was at me then.  Poor guy just doesn't feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment