WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Productive Day

I had a lesson scheduled this am and she brought me a really nice desk to trade for lessons.  It works for me. 

Then after they left, I worked Edge and Kip quietly and only worked a couple of minutes each. They did good work and I quit. 

Then I vacuumed the house, went outside and read for a while on the deck.  I watered plants and planted 3 new plants  One is a hibiscus.  The other 2 are vines. 1 is a pretty flower and the other is going to be fragrant.  Can't remember their names.

Then Dually and I used the golf cart to go around the fields with the brush cutters and cut the stuff growing up threw the fence. There is a bad weed here that is all big thorns and grows really big.  I cut down a bunch of those but I need to round up the stumps.

I blew the leaves and sand off the desk and almost started on painting the dressers again but my thumb hurts after cutting the brush so I quit for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment