WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 11, 2016

TRIP TO GEORGIA

I left after Barb and Cindy this am at 7:30.  It was relatively uneventful I did go back roads instead of going thru Atlanta . I think it would have been easier to go thru Atlanta. The back roads were long winding and not all that good. I got here at 4 and signed into the campground. They told me to go down and go left so I did and I ended up at a dead end and the playground. There was no one there but I did not have enough room to turn the trailer around so I had to back around a major corner and down a hill. Finally I got turned around and to my site only to realize there was not dump area so I drove out again and back to the check in and duumped there and then back down to set up the trailer.

It looked flat and I put the chocks going in the same direction so when I dropped it off the car it slid back a little and I almost panicked.  If it had rolled it would have gone down a steep slope into the river. Oh geez

Unpacked ate leftovers from yesterday and realized I forgot my pillow.  I took the dogs to a parking lot to run and found a dollar store and bought some pillow and some weird pillow cases. Who'd thunk they would make them from nylon material  Yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment