WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 28, 2016

The outside shower

 I love the idea of showering outside and it has been warm  enough lately to do that. Last week I bought a shower curtain and spring rod because the opening of the shower faces the road albeit farish away.  I either had to shower in the dark or buy a curtain.
Now the first time I used it I stepped onto something squishy which I thought was leaves. NOT.  It was a frog.  Better than a snake which would render the shower forever useless.
Tonight I had to beat the tree frogs in and out of the house door or I would be chasing tree frogs all over my bedroom.  Maybe this shower was not meant to be used regularly.  I think it was built for the hot tub that is no longer here.

Got the trailer ready for a guest this week today.  Took a trip to the dump, library, dollar store and grocery store.

I have my paperwork all done for the AHBA trial June 27 and just waiting for  someone to proofread it and then I can send it tomorrow I hope.  Check that off the list .

Dually is feeling very good today.  No growling, just whining like he wants to go out and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment