WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

love my golf cart

I took Edge out in the golf cart to the 5acre field to work the goats.  I wanted to work on making sure he got behind them when I sent them and not cut if front.  I succeeded in stopping him from cutting in. He did some beautiful big outruns and then I also worked on his stop when I tell you damnit.  Still needs work.

Gale called me and said they were cutting down trees did I want some firewood.  Thinking they were going to bring it over I said yes. so then she said come and get it.  Yikes.  Ok I hoofed it over there and they were ready to break for lunch so we went to lunch.  I got a free lunch. I was there at the right time.  Then they started to split the oak and I loaded up the back of the car, just one layer.  I took a little of the pine too.   I drove home and realized my mailbox was falling off. It had been but it as worse today.  I thought I would just take a few tools down there and reinforce it.  NO .  I had to pull it off and the way it is built I can't get it back on so I will have to buy a new one.  I was going to go to Walmart and do that after I unloaded the wood.  I started to unload the wood and one jumped out of the car and hit me HARD  in the ankle.  It was sore but I didn't stop to ice it until it swelled up so much I could barely walk.  It took 2 hrs to get the swelling down enough to walk again.  Sore oh boy. So it's dark now and not sure I want to go to Walmart.

1 comment:

  1. Valuable for information.. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?

    Ally
    Golf Cart

    ReplyDelete