WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dare and his non existent STOP!

  I worked him for a short time in the small duck pen today before I started lessons. I had him on a short line with a pinch collar.  I just wanted to reinforce the stop without a lot of force.  Just did a few minutes of walk up stop walk up etc.  He was good but I did  have the pinch on him and he's always good with a line on. 

    Lessons went well.  The ducks were acting better than yesterday  Poor Fri lesson people had very recalcitrant ducks.  I made the duck pen a little bigger today and that helped a lot too.  It's all a learning process at the arena.   I did talk to Lee about lights in the arena and she is going to be on it as soon as the snow melts and she can get a truck in there.  Right now that is out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment