WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yay it's snowing again (just kidding about the yay)

    It's coming down in very tiny small fine flakes right now. Not much accumulation but that will change.   I need to go out and feed and make sure they have hay for 2 days just in case I have trouble getting to  them tomorrow.  I also need to shovel snow into the water tanks. One good thing about snow is I haven't had to pull the hose out of the cellar since I got home from Fla. It's a royal PIA.  Unfortunately the tank heaters have been going pretty non-stop and they can get to be expensive.  I haven't seen my electric bill since I got home and when I left I had to leave my electric heat on in the house which I never use.  The pellet stove keeps me warm all winter.
       If I was ambitious, I would load the trash from the front porch and put it in the truck and take a trip to the dump  today too.  Sigh   I would rather just stay in and bake something yummy.  I started to reorganize my tiny kitchen last night. I think I freed up some more space by putting the microwave on top of the bread box.  Unfortunately, I can now see directly into the microwave and it really (no I mean really)needs cleaning. 
      And the dogs are desperate for exercise. They get kinda grouchy when I can't do anything with them. I should have bought those snowshoes when I had the chance. AT least I could walk out to the back field while they bounced around looking for mice under the snow. But now it's over my knees to walk back there and not easy.

1 comment: