WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leaving tomorrow in the rain.

  Lovely forcast for driving.  Hopefully I will drive right out of it.  Truck and trailer are hitched and ready to go. Almost everything is packed .  Just a couple of things like the computer and toiletries left.
    I am exhausted tonight. I was up until 4am last night with reflux. Sucks to get old. But on the other hand I feel pretty good for my age and I was just thinking that I have quite a bit of energy this spring.  I think it is due to the Vit D they are giving me.  Keep your Vit D level up!!
   I was checking the hay with Dually tonight and of course the sheep were right there so I walked him up and I outed him and I did a couple of off balance short flanks and quit. Everything went beautifully.  I am using Amy Hills' method of shaking the tip of the stick at him when I want him to flank and he seems to kick out nicely when I do that. Tonight I just used my hand and it worked just as well. I know that if I had stuck my stick/hand to the side and said go bye he would have gone straight in but he gave me beautiful square flanks.  Love it.

It cost my over $100 to fill my tank today.  It's going to be an expensive trip. But I just won't think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Drive safe. You only live once so just think of how much fun you are going to have!

    ReplyDelete