WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Peepers /Future Farm Trial

    You know spring is truly here when the peepers come out.  I thought I  had heard a few in the last few days but today I was out back raking rocks(what else is new)and I heard them in the swamp in full.  I do love the sound of peepers and sometimes here where the house is almost next to the swamp they can be deafening.  It never keeps me awake but it's lovely to listen to at night and fall asleep to.

 New plan..... I am going to try and hold a farm trial here in Oct.  Maybe 1 day maybe 2 , maybe am/pm , maybe sheep, maybe ducks , maybe multi stock ... Lots of maybes--I'm already trying to figure out a course.  If I keep all my lambs then I will have 22 sheep and can do 12 sheep runs.  I have 37 call ducks in the incubator and hopefully they will hatch so will have plenty of ducks.  I can also do an AHBA trial as a maybe. Jan will be here and she can judge everything so that will be a big plus.   

1 comment:

  1. OH Yeah a farm trial and don't forget I will have a bunch of duck also and I mean a bunch

    ReplyDelete