WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To the next Trial


Monday –travel day

I  was directed to a very nice campground last night, but it was in Muncie or close by and I wanted to be closer to the next trial today so I left at noon. Got a load of laundry done first. 
I was trying to charge my cell and my gps at the same time and when the gps battery ran out, I didn’t notice it and I was driving on my merry way north. I’m still not sure if I was on the right road or if I went too long.  I was listening to a book on tape so it really didn’t matter.  I got to Valparoise around 5:30 and went searching for a campground. Not easy to find around here. I went to one 15 miles out of town and there was no one in sight. There was a sign that said to sign in and put it in the drop box and take a map and find a site. There was no map so I drove around till I found some sites and  they were a mess. It was hard to figure out where you were supposed to put the trailer. I kept looking at them and then I decided maybe I didn’t want to stay there. It seemed to isolated.
So on to the next camground which was probably 20 miles in the opposite direction and it was a State park which didn’t have electric or water.  I was then  directed back the way I cam e to one I had missed and I am the only camper here. We parked way in the back and the dogs have the run of the place. No wifi though.  ;-(  . I bought a pint of Ben and jerry’s cherry Garcia and  ate the whole thing.  I’m bad.
I’m watching a documentary on Las Vegas. I think I thought it was a series on the mob when I bought it. That’s what you get at Ocean State. Maybe I will buy something better tomorrow. I have to go out and get some supplies and find out where the  trial site is. 
I’m nice and cozy tonight. The temp dropped 30 deg from noon till 5pm and more since then.  I couldn’t get the trailer warmed up and then I realized I probably just needed to change the propane tanks. Voila all fixed.  I’m starting to look forward to going home. I think I will be leaving right after the trial on Wed. I think we should be done by noon but if not, I may leave anyway because my classes will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment