WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Guilty

  No help today since Ed is in the hospital. Hope he is doing ok. I haven't heard anything since this am.  At that time they had transferred him to UMASsMemorial and had ascertained that his pacemaker was ok but maybe his valve was malfunctioning.  Bummer

I attached the new batter on the trailer and added the haspto the back stsorage box.. I bought a big toaster oven and put that in and found out I had bought a broom and already had one in there. I opened the slider so I can start filling up the drawers. I have a mouse in there and I am hoping he bastard steps in the glue trap tonight. If not I will be forced to buy and set a trap tomorrow along with a myriad of other things I have to do.  I finished attaching  the hay tarps to the fencing so hopefully the hay will remain covered all winter and I filled up the cat food  and brought the dog food to the trailer.  I have sheets blankets and linens all set.  I started to fill some bags with staples tonight to go out tomorrow.  I'm still trying to figure out which crates to take and where they are going to stay.  Peaches is wearing a no bite collar so she could use extra room in the car so I was thinking of letting her ride loose.  Not sure if that will work  and will I have enough crates when I get to where I am going.

So the guilty part is... I just started last years taxes tonight. procrastinator that I am.  I made a good start on it and hopefully will get it done in the am and drop it off at the cpa's tomorrow am --She will be surprised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment