WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, November 12, 2012

So this morning I was sitting on the arm of the loveseat  and the puppy was next to me and I had just made myself a hot cup of tea and sat down and the puppy stood up and snatched the end of  the tea bag and pulled it out before I could respond. It landed on my knee and then on the couch. It was HOT. cute puppy though.

I let the dogs out in the barnyard this afternoon and went down to talk to Ed who is working on the new gates to the back pasture area. Pics tomorrow.  My phone rang at the house so I ran up to get it and talked for a while and when I came back out , Dare was gone.  He had jumped the fence and walked or ran right by Ed who never saw him and down the street.  I was lucky, I didn't have too much trouble catchinig him and he didn't fight me getting in the car.  Darn, Now I think he is just joy running.

No call  from the Dr.

New thought about the new stockade fence gates.  They would make a great location for a mural.  So now I am going to search for some type of design. It would be really nice if we could paint a large herding scene on it.  Not sure I am capable.

No comments:

Post a Comment