WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What to write?

   I got Skype up and working on my tablet so that has been kinda fun. I have been skyping my sisters. One in the next town and another in VA.  I need more people to skype. It's so easy everybody should be doing it.

I just filled out and entry for the SEASC ASCA trial in Al.  3 days am pm 2 dogs.  12 runs a day.  I am going to see if I can park my trailer on site so that should relieve some stress and I will be able to go and get warm too. Last year it was pretty darn cold there.  I had the down coat with all the layers and the quilted overalls on.

No work for the dogs today.  I should have because the weather was nice in the middle of the day.  I'm not getting going until after lunch lately. 

Dare had a little session of get in the truck and the last time he willingly did it, I ran out and let him work sheep a tiny bit.

I put a new bale of hay in the pasture and enclosed it with the round bale feeder which is so heavy I have to take it apart to move it to a new bale.  I guess they wont' have time to eat it though, because they may all be leaving on Sunday. I talked to Shelley this am and told her I wanted to keep the goats. I dont' think she was too happy with me.  Sorry.  I also told her i was bringing ducks to her,Surprise.

I just found  a recipe for banana-rum bars that I think I will try --I have some very overripe banana to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment