WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 2

***update**** Mouse number one had a wife/husband and now I don't know where they are.  I caught the first one on a glue trap and  it was a rat sized trap so I am room to catch more so I was reluctant to throw the little b'd  out, but I threw him out the door and tried to sleep.  I heard a noise that I could not identify so I turned the lights on and there is Mrs Mouse staring at me on the stove. She had been eating my donuts in the crinkly package.  She stood there and we stared at each  other while I was trying to figure out how t o kill her and then she escaped under the burners.  I went outside and got the glue trap with the other mouse on it and put it right where the donuts were and went to sleep. I was awakened by them ,(both of them)in the middle of the night and got  up and threw the both of them out the door -glue trap and all.  And then tried to sleep again which I dont't think  I did much off gauging on how tired I am today. 

Anyway when I got up in the morning  and went out to throw the glue trap away , the whole thing was missing.  I hate to think what is running around out there with a glue trap stuck to it's nose.

Anyway I got on the road about 9 and quit close to 3. There were no  campgrounds on the map and I was too tired to keep driving. Until 1 min ago, I was the only camper in this campground which is always nice for the dogs, because I can turn them loose and let them run.  Somebody just pulled a few spots over from me.  At least tonight I have running water in the camper.  Feels good.  Hot water too.  It's not yet 5 and I really want to go to sleep.  I found that I cannot hang the tv if I don't bump out the front bed which I try not to do for overnight stops. I bought a cable to get tv, but still need another one to attach inside to the tv.  I'm sure I had these dumb cables at home too.

I tried to get somebody here to look at the running lights but he said he knew nothing  about them and gave me Curtis's number to call. I called Curtis and I am meeting him tomorrow morning a few exits down in the Walmart parking lot and he is going to look at it. Whoo whooo the adventure continues.

1 comment:

  1. FB messaged you trailer suggestions. Hope its something easy and not mouse family related. UGHHHHHH. Been there, done that.

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete