WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 3 on the road



I got another late start this am and I felt I had no brakes and I must be losing my independence in my old age because I stopped at a repair station and had  a guy look at it.  He adjusted the brake control and apparently that is all it needed. He also replaced a fuse and now I have running lights.  That  cost me $42. 
And then it was a short ride to the trial site except I got lost and it took me an extra hr and I was driving the damn trailer thru city streets. Not fun. 
I found the site and met the owner Kelly. He is very nice although a little hyper.  I am parked in his front yard and plugged into his house and the trailer is full of water.  I ran thru 1 propane tank already and I think the other one is leaking.  Ahh the trials and tribulations of camping. I am allowed to run my dogs in the JHD field which happens to be 10 ft away.  Nice.
We went out to dinner with the 2 judges and had Mexican.  It was a  fun dinner and delicious too.  One judge is Leila Jane Bradley from Ga and I met  her 2 yrs ago when I was down here and the other is Billy Pritchard who is a BC guy  from W VA. 
I was also allowed to work the stock, so I worked Dare and Dually for a few minutes. The stock is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment