WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The house on Edsel

  I went and looked  inside this house today.  It's not in too bad shape.  I would sell it and have it removed if I were to buy it.  The realtor said they dropped the price from $56,000 to 49,900 today.  The 4 stall barn is cute although rough. The barn roof is brand new.  The garage is  darn big but needs a new roof. There is a shed that houses the pump and a filtration system.  The house is actually big for me anyway 1400 sq ft. It looks like the carpeting is new. I really could not live in it but apparently there is a market for used mobile homes or I could rent it out till next year.
I walked the property(the whole time looking for snakes). The fencing is a mess and there is s damp spot in the back but I did not walk back there.  I need to check it on Zillow.

Just looked on Zillow and the property line backs up to a canal which traditionally are full of alligators and there is a big reedy pond on the property next door which would have the same issues.  Alligators can climb very large fences and small ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment