WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rain

  I here it's not supposed to be like this in Fla.  It has been cloudy and rainy , but warm.  Can't win em all.  Today we called a real estate agent and looked at  a piece of property from the street.  Apparently there are lots of pieces of property for sale that will be very reasonable and we are going to look for a house on it.  We, being  my friend Norma and I .   If I can buy the property , then she will live on it and care for it and run her business out of it and I will have a place to come to in the Winter.where there will already be livestock waiting for me.

We went out to lunch and did some errands and then Norma introduced me to all the dogs here.  I will be helping to train some.  One iin particular is very unmotivated to work and she needs to retrieve so I am going to see what I can do to facilitate that.

My dogs have had not training and I need to do something with them. It's so easy to throw them out by the  pond and leave them. They are having a blast playing out there all day.  Dare wont' stay in the fence so he is either in the crate or with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment