WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today's training

  I worked Blondie today and she was actually animated.  She did reach for the hose when held in a number of places and once or twiced she actally grabbed it.  Progress

Joy was worked on down, get in heel, side and Cover which mean go around from the left side to the right and stand facing the rear.  Not sure how or why this will become useful.  I also worked her Down again which was pretty darn good. I didn't mess around, I put the pinch collar right on her  and started from there. They are real dingbats, but they did learn something.

 The Training Barn
Blondie
Blondie
Yesterday, I worked with Norma's trainers and explained how to sharpen up some behaviours and to quit accepting crap.  They were very very receptive and fun to work with. Hopefully the dogs will start improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment