WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

leaving Peacan Point RV park today

Yesterday , I did 3 oads o laudry and went to Camping World where I was going to spend some money but couldn't find the stuff I wanted. I came back to the trailer had lunch and went out agaiin to try to find a Radio Shack but couldn't find one and stopped at Walmart and bought the stuff I needed.

I got the metal part for the ends of the tv cable that had broken as soon as I  used the brand new ones that I bought at a campground in SC.  Must have been old.  Easy to replace but I still could not get the cable to work on the TV.  Not sure if the problem is in the camper on in the camps wiring.  Oh well , no cable at the next stop anyway.

I picked up some drinking water and a dustpan and brush because the broom just doesn't get everywhere in here. Some candy(of course)and some more stuff that I can't think of right now.

I have to pack up the camper today and move to Rogers which isn't very far away, probably less than 15 miles. Hopefully, I will be able to let the dogs out to run there.

No comments:

Post a Comment