WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Geez

The tabletop grille I bought is missing pieces. cant win
I ran out of propane this morning so I took my 2 tanks to KOA for a fill but they wouldn't fill them because the tanks were both outdated which turned out to be a good thing because they sent mt to Publix .  I exhanged both tanks and it cost me about $10 less than KOA per tank.

The porta potti people were here emptying Norma's potti and they can do the trailer for me so I wont'  have to move it.  Yay It will cost me the What I just saved on propane tanks. 

I trained Lady to turn the light switch off today -they already know how to turn them on.  I tried Blondie but she is still a work in progress.  I worked on her holding a tug toy in her mouth so I can teach her to pull open a door with a piece of cloth.  She didnt' like it.  But she picked up the bumper and held it which she wouldn't do the other day.

I tried to get the satellite set up and I did get a signal and I signed up for service but I wasn't getting all the channels and they tried to help me on line but finally said I need to get a tech out here which makes no sense to me.  It's supposed to be a tailgaiter satellite which would indicate you can set it up anywhere. Well maybe I screwed something up but still they shoud be able to fix it on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment