WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Today

   I worked with Clayton and Sherri today on teaching them how to get Ashley to hold the dumbell. Ashley is a lab and she will go and fetch it but then she mouths it and chews on it and drops it when she should be bringing it to hand.  She also fights you when you try to put something in her mouth.  Norma suggested using a finger so I did that until Ashley chomped down on my finger. Then I got behind her and held her between my legs and opened her mouth with my left hand and input a bar with my right and Sherri clicked and treated. It went very quickly and she seemed to get it pretty well. They worked her 2 more times today and Clayton said she was holding on her own by the end.   Good --

Then I went and got a haircut.Not a bad job.

On to Home Depot to exchange my little grille for one with all the parts and directions.  Came home and put that together and now i am cooking pork chops on it. It's disconcerting because you cannot see the flame, you have to feel it when you start the grille.

I also went to tractor supply today to buy a 50 ft line for Dare.  I worked him and he dove in and he got flipped.  He didn't do it again. yay

Tonight we are going to see "Parental Guidance" at the local theater. 
Movie was really funny--laugh out loud funny

No comments:

Post a Comment