WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Busy Day

 I got up early and met Clayton at Tractor Supply and we bought 8 cattle panels for the new dog enclosure.  Clayton is a young kid that works for Norma training dogs and I have been helping him train, teaching him some of my tricks .  Nice kid.  He and his friend Nick put up a really nice enclosure for the dogs with 2 12 ft gatees at the front so I can theoretically back the trailer and truck thru when I need to come and go. Hope it works.  There is also a small gate at the back side for foot traffic. The pen is probably 50 by 60ft and I can open my trailer door and let the dogs out safely and they can't get to the pond unless I want them to.  The  ground is so good here that it takes very little to pound posts in or even to dig holes for wooden posts.  The whole thing went up in 5 hrs and I did very little.

To celebrate the pen, I trucked over to Camper World in Kissimmee and  bought a satellite dish and receiver.  Tomorrow I will try and figure out how to get it to work. No clue.  I do know that there is a special deal for rv'ers and I can get DISH for a month to month rate.  works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment