WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lazy day

Well it really wasnt' that lazy. I cleaned and straightened the trailer for a couple of hours this am. Rearranged stuff and hung hooks and I hung a papertowel holder. I fixed the slideout electical outlet which was just hanging there and then I went outside and fixed the gate latch that the dogs go into the pond area. I was tired of lifting the gate to get it to latch so I lowered the latch about 3 inches.  I wish I had brought my cordless drill, but at least Norma had one.

I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to get satellite service here.  Still not sure how to do it.  I worked on the clinics info for next year a bit.  Because I am having Roger Stevens this year, I have to figure out what to charge the participants.  It wont' be a money maker that's for sure.  That's ok, it will be fun.

I am barbecuing chicken on the derelict  grille. Tomorrrow it should get thrown out.  It's in really bad shape.  Looks like tonight it's only burning in the middle.

I've the the LONE RANGER  on tv.  That's a throw back.

Last night I went to see the Rise of the Guardians. It was cute.  movie , popcorn and soda cost me 11.50.  Yikes what a deal. The Hobbit is playing  there too. 

Tomorrow , the boys are going to put up a fence around my trailer to protect us and everybody else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment