WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Florida

I left Rogers' at 8 yesterday to bring the trailer to Camping World for some repairs.  I dropped it off and went to Dunkins to use their wifi. And then I went to Jeffers but bought nothing and back to get the camper. I got on the road about 11 and took my sweet time.  It was a longer drive than I had remembered and I also ran into bad rain and tornado warnings.  It slowed me down a bit. I got to Norma's a little after 9pm and we set the trailer up and I went to bed around 11 with the AC on!

This morning the dogs have been playing in the yard and pond for hours. They are soaking wet and their tongues are hanging out. Dare was hanging with me in the trailer but I think he is under it now.

I went out and got some dog food and  groceries and I am ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment