WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

farms

I looked at one short sale today--it was nice property, but the house was a fixer upper but I didnt like the bones of the house.  It had a big barn but it was hard for me to tell  if it was in good or bad shape.  Not being a contractor I mean. LOL. I tried to find a 2nd house but when I started down a very narrow dirt road not knowing if it was road or a driveway I backed up and will have the real estate agent show me that one. It has 5 acres but isn't a short sale. Just on the market.

I am cooking roasted veggies in my little easy bake oven and then I will throw a piece of fresh salmon in there.

I have had a sweatshirt and jacket on all day and I think I may have to turn the heat on tonight. Tomorrow the sun is supposed to come back. 

Dinner was really good.

Norma came over and I showed her the property on line. I got a better pic of one of them on Zillow and it looks like a possible. It's in a really nice location. 

1 comment:

  1. Only a sweat shirt and jacket? It must be in the 80's!

    Single digits in the morning here. Corgis very pleased that the mud has frozen (OK, Corgi owner pleased, Corgis don't care).

    Hope you find the perfect place!
    Warren

    ReplyDelete