WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

AHBA DAY 2



Dually was first in the HTAD s3  run and he did ok.   He did a bit of diving in and pulling wool, but he finished the course.  We missed the drive panels and bobbled a lot on the corner panels and had trouble at the gate sort.  
Dare had a great outrun lift and fetch and turn around the post but the sheep were sticky and wouldn’t get off of me and he dove thru a number of times. When I f inally got him to get the sheep off of me and drive them he kept blowing thru so I called the run. Bad dog.  Good thing I love him to death.
I took them both out and threw a toy for them to burn off some excess energy. Dare is done for the day but Dually still had some runs.
Well I thought Dually’s run was ok but the judge didn’t and he didn’t even qualify us.  Hmmm.  BC judge who seems a bit clueless about judging.  So on we go to htad3 ducks and the first 2 runs had a duck fly out over the fence into the pond. My run didn’t lose a duck but we were getting nowhere on the crossdrive and it was very hard just to get up there. I tried to cross the line and help him and then  just gave up.  The judge would have pointed me out of a decent score by then anyway so no point in going on. Dually was getting more and more frustrated and he bit 3 or 4 times but the ducks were not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment