WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Back to Dothan Al.

I left this morning around 9:30am The drive was only 244 miles, but I followed the Iphone and some times I don't think she has any clue how to get anywhere. Seems like I should have been able to drive a couple miles from the campground and get on a highway that would lead me to rt I85. Instead I took a highway with a lot of stop lights for about 20miles to I85. Oh well, not in any hurry. I did get to go through Atlanta when traffic was "light". Thank goodness because heavy traffic would really freak me out. 16 lanes and they are narrow lanes. White knuckled it and had to remember to keep breathing. It is damn scary towing a 31 ft trailer in traffic.

The rest of the trip was uneventful except when I got to Ross Clark Circle in Dothan and I stopped late at a light and I was halfway into the intersection. I waited until the oncoming traffic passed and went thru the redlight to the left. No cops thank goodness.

Back to the same campground and the same site I have had 2 other times. The owner helped me hook up the dish and she figured out some of why I could not get the outside cable hookup to work. I have cable in the living room tv but not the bedroom. Tomorrow I am dropping at Camping World and maybe they can explain it to me.

The boys and I played fetch for a while and now I am waiting for Dually to eat his new food. He is not eating it. AGhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment