WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Campground

I was going to a campground called Twin Lakes but My phone couldn't seem to direct me correctly so it u turned me in a long term campground and I asked them if I could stay for a few nights and they said yes. $20 night cheap. But on my way here, I took a detour thru a very busy shopping center. Gosh this 30 ft trailer can go just about anywhere.LOL

I worked Dually this am on going my way into the pen and taking sheep out and then I kept the gate open and made him go in and complete the flank and keep them in there. He did it both ways. I tried her ducks but they were not being cooperative and I didn't feel like dealing with them. I sent Edgie for the sheep in the field but the horse was out there and I think that threw him. I did not want to keep sending him because I was unsure of the horse and if he would chase the dog. He was chasing the sheep so wasnt'going to take a chance with Edge.

So tonight I have 2 heaters and I am going to be warm warm warm. I was warm last night because I put the heater facing into the bedroom. the rest of the trailer was chilly but I was toasty in my lovely comfortable bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment