WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OMg

I dropped the camper off at Camping World at 9am and I putzed around all day trying to keep busy. I spent 4 hrs this afternoon wandering Camping world until 5 when I finally asked about the trailer and they told me they had not worked on it but would work on it first thing in the am. I was pissed. They certainly could have told me that earlier and I would have gone back to the campground and relaxed in comfort. So I said bring it out so I can take it back to my campground for the night. It took them 30 min to find it and when they finally brought it out, the brand new electric jack had been bent and was unusable. Soooooo I am spending the night at Camping World. The dogs are not happy and the parking lot is lit up like a carnival. And I am right on the main drag. But .... it did give me time and incentive to figure out why my tv antenna would not work. got that straightened out and I think I actually understand it.

Tomorrow, they hopefully will fix the trailer and I am going out to dinner with Kathy and Roger.

I just did some trick training with the dogs. THey love that meat roll from Jeffers. I taught Dually to pick up the dinner bowl and I worked on Edge picking it up and starting to stack them. noisy but cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment